FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Review: Sleek Kajal in Odyssey - Purple/Violet soft eyeliner


Hey Cherubs!

How are you holding up during the busiest season of the year? Me, I cannot wait for my upcoming holiday to Peru and Miami, and I am being suitably anti-festive by flying out on Christmas morning hehe! FYI I am hoping to pick up a few US beauty products while I am out there so look forward to some haulage reviews when I get back!
In the meantime, I decided to check out my local Sleek stand at Superdrug and came across this gorgeous kajal (or kohl) or in other words a soft, creamy eyeliner which is in solid rather than a pencil form. They had 2 colours but I went for the beautiful purple/violet shade called Odyssey. The other colour is black.


The packaging is very, well, sleek and expensive looking, I especially like the little ribbon attached to the end to make it easier to pull it out of the container.

The application is nice and soft and creamy, although it doesn't have great staying power, but applied over an eye primer it creates a soft smudged look. I particularly like using this as a base over which to apply my MAC Nocturnelle eyeshadow. Here is a swatch over my NC42 skin.



It is only I think £3 (can't remember exactly) but go check it out as it is such a vibrant, stunning colour and as its not in pencil form, it is a nice little unique addition to your makeup collection. I have a soft spot for this particularly as it's a little throwback to my ethnic roots *LOVE*

xoxo Angel5ace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment