FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Friday 6 April 2012

Top Ten Best Beauty Items Of the Moment!!

Hey Cherubs!

There have been a fair few beauty items that I have been using consistently recently, simply because they really work well and deliver every time. So I thought I would share ten of my favourites with you!

1. It's a Ten Miracle Hair Mask



Now I have tried a variety of deep conditioning treatments, and none of them have given me the results I was seeking, which is silky, nourished hair from root to tip. I have even tried the famous Moroccan Oil but honestly it didn't do anything for me! Now, just to explain I have very fine, wavy hair, but lots of it! It tangles so easily it's ridiculous. It's a Ten however gave me a fantastic surprise as it truly does what it says on the tin! It has ten USPs which I won't list here but suffice to say it conditions and detangles like crazy. Rough looking ends are transformed. You can buy this at Sally's Beauty or online at Amazon. It is more readily available in the US.

 2. Babyliss Pro Curling Wand



Staying with the hair theme, I am loving the results of my Babyliss curling wand! I bought the larger barrelled wand and it's fantastic in that it takes just seconds to heat up, gets extremely hot and stays hot, it's ionic so gives a great shine and best of all it holds the curl all day. Really. Plus, it takes me 7 minutes to get gorgeous waves all over my head. The only downside is it takes a little getting used to.

3. Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara


Wow. Now this is a true false lash replacement! Simply the best mascara I have ever tried. Very carbon black, perfect formula and a curved wand which cups the lashes. However there is a rather large downside to this product - it is frikking expensive! However if you are fed up with lack lustre performance of drugstore mascaras, spend the extra and you will not be disappointed!

4. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre


I bought this at IMATS this year as it is raved about all over the net. I now see what the hype is about - it's just THE perfect moisturiser for normal to dry skin. It feels so rich but sinks in almost without a trace leaving your skin feeling very naturally hydrated. Again this product is only available online unless you happen to be in France or Canada!

5. ELF HD Powder



I bought this like 3 years ago but that same pot is still going strong. It is the perfect setting powder for the under eye area. It sets cream concealers really well and stops creasing of concealer, it blurs fine lines, and it keeps the area looking bright as it is translucent, rather than skin coloured. Best thing is its only £6!!!

6. Garner BB Cream


I blogged about this a while back, and I still adore it. I use it every day for work as it is the perfect all in one product, SPF, moisturiser, touch of coverup, and generally brightens my skin. An awesome product. I am, however, every eagerly waiting to try the NARS tinted moisturiser which should be out about now, but at around £7 a tube I don't thinks the Garnier can be beaten!

7. China Glaze  Nail Polish in Oxygen


I am still loving this milky nude colour! I know brighter pastels are all the rage at the moment, but there is just the simple freshness of this creamy snow shade that makes me feel sophisticated and on-trend every time. I've almost used up a whole bottle already!

8. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Speaking of nail polish, I still don't enjoy sitting around waiting for it to dry. Luckily Seche Vite has massively helped with that as it is the fastest drying top coat EVER! It's NOT just a clear nail polish, it's very unique in that it actually permeates all the layers of polish to transform the consistency, enabling it to set like stone very fast. And it makes the polish even more glossy so you get a glass like shine. Highly, highly recommend this product. Again I got this from Sallys but I am sure most good nail salons will stock this.

9. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black



Although I love MACs fluid line, the Bobbi Brown gel liner just pushes past the winning line. I think it's the longevity and the intensity of colour I prefer. Also, a little trick is to dip your kohl pencil into this and use it on your waterline for the longest lasting eye kohl. I would love to get some of the other shades..

10. Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation



 
A very new discovery, this foundation is giving my absolute all time favourite NARS Sheer Glow a run for its money! It's very similar to the NARS but is a little more dewy and natural, and it's cheaper! So far I only have some very generous testers but I am ready to buy it now! I will do a full review once I purchase.

What are your favourite products at the moment??

xoxo A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment