FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Monday 22 November 2010

Lanvin for H and M Goes On Sale Tomorrow!!

Hey my Cherubs!

Lanvin, France's oldest couture house has collaborated with H and M to create one of the year's most hotly anticipated collection. I LOVE how H and M keep upping their game with these awesome couture collaborations. I unfortunately missed out on the Jimmy Choo for H and M collection last year, but I will be setting my alarm for 6:45am tomorrow to see if I can snap up a gorgeous cocktail dress, ribbon tied heels, or leopard print shoulder bag.

Check out the collection here http://www.hm.com/gb/fashion__fashion.nhtml#/Lanvin/ and either log in at 7am tomorrow to shop online or go camp out at your nearest H and M!

Good luck guys!

xoxo Angel5ace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment