See the above facechart as a guide to where to place the light coloured stick concealer.
3. Very lightly set the concealer with your powder.
4. Next take your bronzer (I used a cream to powder bronzer by NARS called the Palm Beach Multiple but feel free to just use powder bronzer), make a fishy face (i.e. suck in your cheeks), and starting at the hairline, blend the bronzer just above the sucked in part of your cheeks. Don't go too far in to the centre of your face and dont go too far up onto the actual cheeks either. Blend softly upwards (not downwards!). Use a light hand as this is a technique called contouring, which is basically emphasising natural shadows under your cheekbones to make your cheekbones appear higher.
Next take your peachy pink matt blusher and apply the blush (again starting at the hairline) slightly onto and slightly above the bronzer blending the two colours together. See face chart for a guide as to where to place the bronzer or blusher. Although if your face actually resembles the face chart, please wash everything off and start again hahaha!!!
5. Take your highlight and blend onto the tops of your cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose, onto your browbone just under the eyebrow and finally into the cupids bow (edge of lip which is directly above centre of top lip).
6. Take your shimmery, creamy coloured eyeshadow and pat and press onto the eyelid only (don't go above the crease/socket). Place the shadow also over the inner tearduct area where you put the light coloured concealer.
7. Take your fluffy brush and tap gently into the brown eyeshadow. Blend this colour into the crease/socket, blending until it is softly blended with the top edge of the shimmery eyeshadow and just up to the bottom edge of where you placed your highlighter. Take a bit more of the brown and smudge it onto your lower lashline.
8. Take your black kohl and create a top liner and wing out slightly.
9. Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
10. Apply your pink lipstick
Ta daaaaa!!! You should look fresh faced, wide eyed, clear skinned, girlie and pretty with just a hint of sexy black eyeliner along the tops of your eyes!
In my opinion this is a perfect Valentines Day look, as generally speaking, men love the natural look in terms of makeup (I am pretty sure they like us to look angelic neck up, and erm, slightly less so neck down hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Ooh how very un-PC of me!! Hee hee!)
This sounds like a lot of makeup but it's really more subtle and relies heavily on contouring and highlighting rather than covering your face with lots of colours. Remember to blend, blend, blend!!
I did take some pics of me but although I loved the makeup, I wasn't thrilled with the quality of the pictures, so apologies for that!
What are your V Day plans?
xoxo Angel5ace xoxo