FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Sunday 10 April 2011

VIDEO TUTORIAL!!! Jennifer Lopez "On the Floor" Music Video Make Up Tutorial Step by Step!!!

Hello Cherubs!!


I would like to present my first ever video tutorial! I will show you how to create a look similar to the one Jennifer Lopez wears in her music video to her number one single "On the Floor" featuring Pitbull. This is the look she wears in the majority of the video when she is dancing in the silver jumpsuit. I know I look nothing like J-Lo (wish I did! Haha!) and you may feel the look is different to hers also, but please bear in mind this is just my interpretation of her look!






PRODUCTS USED


FACE


NARS Firming Foundation in Syracuse


Benefit Erase Paste in number 3


MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NC42


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in medium dark


CHEEKS


NARS Laguna Bronzer


Body Shop Bronzing Pearls


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle


EYES


Benefit It Stick


Urban Decay Polyester Bride eyeshadow (off-white shade with silver micro glitter)


Copper eyeshadow, and brown eyeshadow from the 88 Palette


Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Bone for the highlight (matt cream colour)


Ben Nye Monster Wheel white shade as the eyeshadow base


L'Oreal Lineur Intense eyeliner in Carbon Black


L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara


Half lashes (I think these were Primark lashes that I cut in half but I can't remember exactly) and Duo adhesive


MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil


Collection 2000 clear mascara to set eyebrows


BRUSHES


Manicare flat foundation brush to apply foundation and concealer


Crown Perfectly Pink bullet crease brush to apply white glittery eyeshadow


Crown Studio Oval Shadow brush to apply copper colour


MAC 217 brush to apply brown colour to the crease


Stila No 2 brush to blend colours and apply highlight colour


Bare Escentuals Handy Buki to apply bronzer, blush and highlight


What do you think of the video?? I really hope you like it! More videos are in the pipeline, starting with a smokey cat eye tutorial coming soon!!


xoxo Angel5ace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey thank you! This is just a trial run really for the videos, massive learning curve! Thanks for your support! I hope to get better and better at the videos.

    ReplyDelete